Amy Kokeshi Doll
Amy Winehouse (1983-2011) was an immensely talented British singer-songwriter who sky rocketed to fame as a result of her multiple Grammy Award winning album Back to Black in 2006. In this doll she has been represented perfectly from the hair and eyeliner right through to the corset style dress; the perfect unique gift for any Amy admirer.
These dolls from Scandinavian brand Lucie Kaas are a modern interpretation of the Japanese Kokeshi Doll; figures characterised by a large head and a simple body. Each represent a leading figure in the art & design world.
When we held these little people in our hands we were immediately impressed by their quality and charmed by the personality that each one conveys; they perfectly represent their namesakes and thus a talking point in any interior setting.
Amy is 16cm high | Made from Superba wood | Designed by Sketch Inc. for Lucie Kaas
Lucie Kaas take a novel approach to interior design and are anything but grey walls and minimalists.
View all products from Lucie Kaas here.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - Free
- UK Next Working Day £6.95 (Place order by 1pm)
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- If you are shipping to an International address an automatic £20 will be applied at checkout. If the actual cost of shipping is less that this then we will refund the difference after the item has been dispatched.
Share this Product
More from this collection