This contemporary take on human expression has a wonderful layering which offers new perspectives on every glance. We could look at this one all day!
Peytil is a graffiti inspired artist from Stockholm.
”I wanted to put many different emotions and expressions in the same portrait. For me shapes and figures are like a language of different expressions and I think it’s interesting to combine them in the same face. I believe we are all part of everything. She is both happy and sad, woman and a man, serious and playful.”
Note: Frame is not included. Frames are available to buy separately.
Note: Sale items are non-refundable.
The sale of this poster will help Paper Collective to build a new school in Nepal. You can read more about the project here.
Poster Size: 50 × 70 cm
Paper Details: Offset printed on 200g uncoated Munken Lynx paper (archival quality, FSC certified)
Produced in Denmark under the Swan certification system.
Copenhagen based Paper Collective bring together designers, artists and illustrators to create inspirational and iconic graphic prints and products while promoting great causes and charities.
View all Paper Collective products here.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - Free
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- We are currently not shipping internationally due to unforseen Covid costs applied by couriers and Brexit related issues. Please check back in future or contact us directly should you wish for any items to be sent internationally.
Share this Product
More from this collection