Again Peytil demonstrates a wonderful layering which adds depth to the composition. We love the delicate nature of this contemporary artwork which depicts the silhouette of a mother and her children. ”I was painting a woman’s face and noticed how the lines resembled the profile of a child’s face on the opposite side. It made me think of how a we’re shaped by the ones we love and I wanted to paint it all in one.”
Peytil is a graffiti inspired artist from Stockholm.
Note: Frame is not included. Frames are available to buy separately.
The sale of this poster will help Paper Collective to build a new school in Nepal. You can read more about the project here.
Poster Size: 50 × 70 cm
Paper Details: Offset printed on 200g uncoated Munken Lynx paper (archival quality, FSC certified)
Produced in Denmark under the Swan certification system.
Copenhagen based Paper Collective bring together designers, artists and illustrators to create inspirational and iconic graphic prints and products while promoting great causes and charities.
View all Paper Collective products here.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (2-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (2-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - Free
- UK Express Shipping £5.99 (1-2 Business Days / Order before 12 noon / Available unless noted on product page)
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
Share this Product
More from this collection