Rabbit DIY Paperlamp
This is Rabbit Dolores and she absolutely loves springtime. She poke her nose out for a sniff in the fresh air and then with a hop, skip and a jump she is off!
This adorable Rabbit paperlamp is a DIY papercraft kit for you to build. It includes a pre-cut paper model and a base with an E14 light bulb socket, an electrical cord with switch and a UK plug. An assembly guide and practice model is included.
It is mandatory that you only use LED light bulbs or equivalent energy saving light bulbs that do not generate heat, suitable for for an E14 fitting.
Made with high quality 160g paper that contains cotton and presents good resistance and durability. Instruction language: English.
Dimensions: 34cm tall
Difficulty Rating: 1 out of 5 (1 being easiest) | 10 pieces for assembly
How long will it take to assemble an OWL paperlamp?
You will spend a few hours assembling your paperlamp, so take time to do this in a relaxed way. Consider taking breaks between steps – there’s no need to rush. Every model requires different assembly durations, depending on the complexity, size or number of pieces. Also, have in mind that some people are more experienced with papercraft and model making. Most importantly, test your glue and skill on the practice model, so you feel more comfortable when you move on to your paperlamp.
Which auxiliary tools do I need?
To crease the paper you will need a sharp end that does NOT cut (like the metal tip of a mechanical pencil) and a ruler. You will also need glue to put the model together. We recommend UHU® All Purpose Adhesive glue or other equivalent glue types. These items are NOT included in the kit.
How do I crease, fold and glue the paper pieces?
Before you start, make sure you are working on a flat, clean surface and that all your tools are also clean.
To help crease the paper use a sharp end that does NOT cut, and a ruler. Face the printed side of the paper towards you and mark all the lines, then fold according to the type of line indicated.
Try the individual pieces on the model before gluing. Test your glue on a small area or on the practice model, so you know the correct amount you should use. Always place the glue on the reverse side of the printed paper, matching the flap numbers on the inside of the model.
Follow the assembly order given in the instructions guide.
If you have any difficulty, you can always contact us and we’ll try to give you our best support.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - Free
- UK Next Working Day £6.95 (Place order by 1pm)
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- If you are shipping to an International address an automatic £20 will be applied at checkout. If the actual cost of shipping is less that this then we will refund the difference after the item has been dispatched.