Wild Fennel Incense Cones
Fennel has a sweet, resinous scent that is often confused with aniseed. Traditionally fennel was used as an insect repellent, it is also a component of Royal Wedding bouquets and is used in perfumery and as a food ingredient.
17 Cones | Burning time 15 mins approx. with scent longevity 2-4 hours (in a medium size room) | Incense packaging is 100% biodegradable
Haeckels are leading the way in the envirommental stakes by switching their packaging to a wonderful a material called mycelium which is 100% biodegradable. They are an inspiration to us all.
Directions for use: Light the end of the cone and burn for around 15 seconds blowing the ember until red hot, place in the heart of your home in either a hallway or a landing to allow the fragrant smoke to disperse. If you do not have a suitable heatproof surface for burning then utilise the vintage coin that is included in the package for this purpose.
These cones burn perfectly with the Haeckels Incense Burner.
View our full collection from Haeckels here.
Haeckels is a natural fragrance and skincare brand based in Margate, UK with strong environmental credentials. This is a brand which was born from a love of the ocean and a belief that we can extract powerful anti-oxidants from seaweed, a natural resourse that is readily available and sustainable.
Ingredients: (Bitter) Fennel – Foeniculum vulgare Oil, Sweet Fennel Oil, Basil Oil, Raw Incense Cone
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - Free
- UK Next Working Day £6.95 (Place order by 1pm)
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- If you are shipping to an International address an automatic £20 will be applied at checkout. If the actual cost of shipping is less that this then we will refund the difference after the item has been dispatched.