Carry One Bag | Sand Platinum
Looking to reduce waste and move toward a more sustainable lifestyle whilst maintaining a beautiful aesthetic? Then you need this bag in your life!
With it's relaxed, cool vibe, this bag would be great for the beach, off to yoga, a stylish storage solution or perhaps a laundry bag but in our opinion it is best tossed over your shoulder and off you go with a spring in your step - tuning heads as you go!
Roll the top inside or out to get your desired look.
View all Uashmama paper bags here.
Dimensions: 24cm w x 24cm d x 70cm h
Handwash in warm water using a mild detergent or soap, rinse thoroughly and dry flat. On occation there can be very small imperfections found in the metallic paper, they are minor and so not effect the strength of the paper.
It is normal for the metallic paper to crease and mark with wear, the intention is for the paper to become more like a foil. This is a characteristic of the meallic paper, it is not a fault.
100% washable | Organic | Eco-friendly material | The paper is made using a virgin fibre from cultivation and not deforestationUashmama (pronounced 'wash mama') is truly a family affair. Based in Montecatini just outside the walls of Lucca, Tuscany and selling globally, this remarkable Italian family have hit upon genius with their unique and innovative washable paper bags. The manufacturing process is similar to leather, the paper is stretched and tanned (without the use of chemicals) making it durable and sustainable and able to withstand washing and daily use. The bags are designed and handcrafted in Tuscany.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - Free
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- We are currently not shipping internationally due to unforseen Covid costs applied by couriers and Brexit related issues. Please check back in future or contact us directly should you wish for any items to be sent internationally.