CircleSquare Guggenheim Mobile
This large Flensted mobile is often called the "Mondrian" mobile after the celebrated artist Piet Mondrian. Primary colours and strong graphic shapes are hung from the delicate structure creating an ever changing work of modern art.
This mobile was originally designed for the Guggenheim Museum, New York.
It comes fully assembled and is handmade in Denmark.
Designer: Greenberg Kingsley
Size: 45 x 105cm
Material: PP/charcoal rods
Note: Sale items are non-refundable.
A Flensted mobile is not only designed in Denmark, it is also handmade in Denmark, assembled by 60 homeworkers spread over Funen – the island of Hans Christian Andersen.
View all Flensted Mobiles products here.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - Free
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- If you are shipping to an International address an automatic £20 will be applied at checkout. If the actual cost of shipping is less that this then we will refund the difference after the item has been dispatched.