A stylish backpack from Uashmama which is beautifully designed with the minimalist in mind. The numerous compartments and zipped pockets, including a very clever phone pocket on the backside of the backpack, ensure that this bag will be your new best friend.
The backpack is made from an organic eco-friendly washable paper which looks and feels very like leather. This paper is made using a virgin fibre from cultivation and not deforestation. The backpack is lined with an organic cotton, and has spacious compartments on both sides suitable for A4 documents, 13 & 15 inch laptops, tablets, books, and bottle holder.
View all Uashmama paper bags here.
30cm wide x 15cm deep x 40cm high
The backpack is a rich dark blue colour
Each bag is handmade, dimensions can vary slightly.
The bag can be hand washed or wiped clean. Wash in warm water using a mild detergent or soap and be sure to rinse thoroughly and reshape before drying. Do not wash the leather details.
100% washable, organic Eco-friendly material. The paper is made using a virgin fibre from cultivation and not deforestation.
Based in Montecatini just outside the walls of Lucca, Tuscany and selling globally, Uashmama hit upon genius with their unique and innovative washable paper bags. The manufacturing process is similar to leather, the paper is stretched and tanned (without the use of chemicals) making it durable and sustainable and able to withstand washing and daily use.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (2-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (2-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - Free
- UK Express Shipping £5.99 (1-2 Business Days / Order before 12 noon / Available unless noted on product page)
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.