This golden tree topper is original. Its one that will get better with age, as it is used year after year and more creases add character and personality. It conveniently folds away so that it can be neatly stored and it is even washable. The strong washable paper is 100% organic and natural.
View all Uashmama paper bags here.
Dimensions: Approx 30cm diameter | Note each star is handmade, dimensions can vary slightly | Golden metallic finish | It has a hole in the bottom and an optional pull out 'sock' which sits over the stop of the tree if preferred, otherwise it can be folded inside
Hand wash bag unrolled in warm water using a mild soap or detergent, rinse thoroughly and dry flat | Do not wash the leather | It is normal for the metallic paper to crease and mark with wear, which is a beautiful characteristic | 100% washable, organic Eco-friendly material | The paper is made using a virgin fibre from cultivation and not deforestation.
Uashmama (pronounced 'wash mama') is truly a family affair. Based in Montecatini just outside the walls of Lucca, Tuscany and selling globally, this remarkable Italian family have hit upon genius with their unique and innovative washable paper bags. The bags are designed and handcrafted in Tuscany.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - Free
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- We are currently not shipping internationally due to unforseen Covid costs applied by couriers and Brexit related issues. Please check back in future or contact us directly should you wish for any items to be sent internationally.