Salted Almond | Dark Chocolate Bar
There are two things to discuss here, first the work of art on the cover which is a joy in itself and then we have the irresistible single-origin Peruvian 70% Dark Chocolate bar. Hiding within the chocolate look forward to some high quality English Maldon sea salt flakes and roasted almonds. Yum!
Free from Palm Oil | Vegan Friendly | Slave Free | Single Origin Chocolate | Plastic free packaging with compostable wood inner film | 75g
Peruvian Dark Chocolate (cocoa mass, raw cane sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; flavouring: natural vanilla), (6%) Roasted & Salted ALMONDS (<1%) Sea Salt Flakes. Min. Cocoa solids 70%
ALLERGENS: Please see in BOLD above. Made in a factory which handles nuts, wheat, seeds, soya and milk. Suitable for vegetarians. Store in a cool dry place.
Nutritional Values: Per 100g
|Energy||578 kcal / 2401 kJ|
|of which Saturates||25.0g|
|of which Sugars||28.6g|
Love Cocoa is the creation of James Cadbury, the great-great-great grandson of the mighty chocolate titan John Cadbury. His mission is to make great tasting chocolate bars here in Great Britain in a way that is loved by the planet and then people. Love Cocoa is on a mission to create sustainable chocolate bars by planting one tree for every product sold. View the collection here.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - Free
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- We are currently not shipping internationally due to unforseen Covid costs applied by couriers and Brexit related issues. Please check back in future or contact us directly should you wish for any items to be sent internationally.