Karl Kokeshi Doll
Karl Lagerfeld (1933 - 2019) was a German creative director, artist and caricaturist living in Paris. He was the creative director of the fashion house Chanel as well as the Italian house Fendi and his own eponymous fashion label. He was known for his white hair, black sunglasses and high starched collars. Karl would make the perfect gift for any fashionista out there.
These dolls from Scandinavian brand Lucie Kaas are a modern interpretation of the Japanese Kokeshi Doll; figures characterised by a large head and a simple body. Each represent a leading figure in the art & design world.
When we held these little people in our hands we were immediately impressed by their quality and charmed by the personality that each one conveys; they perfectly represent their namesakes and thus a talking point in any interior setting.
Karl is 14.5cm high and made from Superba wood
Designed by Sketch Inc. for Lucie Kaas
Lucie Kaas collections go from north to south. Their design philosophy is not guided by stringent rules, strict colour pallets or a fixed set of geometric shapes. Their products are based on likes, travels, interactions and moods and inclusive of all materials, nationalities, trends, and time periods. They take a novel approach to interior design and are anything but grey walls and minimalists.
View all Lucie Kaas products here.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - Free
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- We are currently not shipping internationally due to unforseen Covid costs applied by couriers and Brexit related issues. Please check back in future or contact us directly should you wish for any items to be sent internationally.