Los Angeles is Pink
Look at this print and you can imagine you are lost in the sunshine, somewhere no-one else is! Looking at this every day helps us to dream.
Los Angeles is Pink by Mikal Strom is taken from a photographic series about getting lost on foot in Los Angeles; a spacious city which is home to some of the best examples of Art Deco and Modernist architecture in the US.
Mikal Strom is an Art Director & Photographer from Oslo, Norway.
Note: Frame is not included. Frames are available to buy separately.
The sale of this poster will help Paper Collective to build a new school in Nepal. You can read more about the project here.
Poster Size: 30 x 40 cm | 50 × 70 cm
Paper Details: Offset printed on 200g uncoated Munken Lynx paper (archival quality, FSC certified).
Produced in Denmark under the Swan certification system.
Copenhagen based Paper Collective bring together designers, artists and illustrators to create inspirational and iconic graphic prints and products while promoting great causes and charities.
View all Paper Collective products here.
Note: Sale items are non-refundable.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - Free
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- If you are shipping to an International address an automatic £20 will be applied at checkout. If the actual cost of shipping is less that this then we will refund the difference after the item has been dispatched.
Share this Product
More from this collection