Blomst 01 | Blue
Blomst 01 / Blue is a real show stopper of an image. Traditional in it's composition yet thoroughly contemporary with such striking use of bold colour. This modern still life was curated by Uffe Buchard, who is one of the most well known personalities within Danish fashion. Uffe Buchard is currently the Editor in Chief of DANSK magazine, Creative Director at Darling Creative Studio and the Curator of the Fashion on Print Collection by Paper Collective. Goodness me, what a man!
Note: Frame is not included. A range of frames are available to buy separately.
The sale of this poster will help Paper Collective to build a new school in Nepal. You can read more about the project here.
Poster Size: 50 × 70 cm | Stylist: Uffe Buchard | Photographer: Michael Rygaard | Offset printed on 250g photo quality paper (archival quality, FSC certified) | Produced in Denmark under the Swan certification system.
Copenhagen based Paper Collective bring together designers, artists and illustrators to create inspirational and iconic graphic prints and products while promoting great causes and charities.
View all Paper Collective products here.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - Free
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- We are currently not shipping internationally due to unforseen Covid costs applied by couriers and Brexit related issues. Please check back in future or contact us directly should you wish for any items to be sent internationally.
Share this Product
More from this collection