Bloom 03 | Yellow
These stylish art prints by Uffe Buchard for Paper Collective use strong colours and reflections to create an almost psychedelic effect within the still-life. We love the unapologetic use of colour and striking composition which ensure that these are real show stoppers!
Uffe Buchard is currently the Editor in Chief of DANSK magazine, Creative Director at Darling Creative Studio and the Curator of the Fashion on Print Collection by Paper Collective. Goodness me, what a man!
Note: Frame is not included. A range of frames are available to buy separately.
Note: Sale items are non-refundable.
The sale of this poster will help Paper Collective to build a new school in Nepal. You can read more about the project here.
Poster Size: 50 × 70 cm | Stylist: Uffe Buchard | Photographer: Chris Calmer
Paper Details: Offset printed on 300g photo quality paper (archival quality, FSC certified)
Produced in Denmark under the Swan certification system.
Copenhagen based Paper Collective bring together designers, artists and illustrators to create inspirational and iconic graphic prints and products while promoting great causes and charities.
View all Paper Collective products here.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - Free
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- We are currently not shipping internationally due to unforseen Covid costs applied by couriers and Brexit related issues. Please check back in future or contact us directly should you wish for any items to be sent internationally.
Share this Product
More from this collection