Delta Clock Oak
The clever design of this clock utilises the play of shadows in a thoughtful way, the folds indicate the passing hours whist various tones are created as the clock interacts with the light around it.
This clock offers us a refreshing yet familiar take on how we read the hours of the day. Modern, understated and effortlessly stylish, this clock would look fabulous in any modern home environment.
Clock Size: 28cm Diameter
Material: Oak (untreated) with black hands
Battery: 1 AA Battery (not included)
Note: The final image is included to demonstrate the three dimensional quality of the clock only. It also shows the raw nature of the oak. This listing is for Oak with Black Hands.
Please note due to this being made from natural wood, you may find variations of wood grain and these will vary from clock to clock.
The brainchild of architects Ewa Bryzek and Allen Shakir, Lawa Design is a Danish design studio informed by the rules of architecture with a desire to experiment and explore. They design practical pieces with a refreshing approach and asipre to escape convention while staying true to function.
You can view all of Lawa Design products here.
Note: Sale items are non-refundable.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - Free
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- If you are shipping to an International address an automatic £20 will be applied at checkout. If the actual cost of shipping is less that this then we will refund the difference after the item has been dispatched.