Marseille is a celebration of the work of perhaps the most influential and important architect of the 20th century, Le Corbusier. We have a rooting in architecture here at Urban Coo and we absolutely love this print that captures the honest and brutal beauty of concrete.
Unite d'Habitation in Marseille is a modernist residential housing block and is arguably the most influential brutalist building of all time.
Guilherme da Rosa is a Portuguese photographer and architect.
Note: Frame is not included. Stiick Frames are available to buy separately.
The sale of this poster will help Paper Collective to build a new school in Nepal. You can read more about the project here.
Poster Size: 30 x 40 cm | 50 × 70 cm
Paper Details: Offset printed on 200g uncoated Munken Lynx paper (archival quality, FSC certified).
Produced in Denmark under the Swan certification system.
Copenhagen based Paper Collective bring together designers, artists and illustrators to create inspirational and iconic graphic prints and products while promoting great causes and charities.
View all Paper Collective products here.
Note: Sale items are non-refundable.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - Free
- UK Next Working Day £6.95 (Place order by 1pm)
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- If you are shipping to an International address an automatic £20 will be applied at checkout. If the actual cost of shipping is less that this then we will refund the difference after the item has been dispatched.
Share this Product
More from this collection