Anna Kokeshi Doll
Dame Anna Wintour (DBE) is a British-American journalist and editor. She has been editor-in-chief of American Vogue since 1988 and artistic director for Conde Nast, Vogue's publisher, since 2013. She is widely for her iconic pageboy haircut, dark glasses and frosty demeanor.
These dolls from Scandinavian brand Lucie Kaas are a modern interpretation of the Japanese Kokeshi Doll; figures characterised by a large head and a simple body. Each represent a leading figure in the art & design world. Anna would make the perfect gift for any fashionista out there.
When we held these little people in our hands we were immediately impressed by their quality and charmed by the personality that each one conveys; they perfectly represent their namesakes and thus a talking point in any interior setting.
Anna is 14.5cm high and made from Superba wood.
She is designed by Sketch Inc. for Lucie Kaas
Lucie Kaas collections go from north to south. Their design philosophy is not guided by stringent rules, strict colour pallets or a fixed set of geometric shapes. Their products are based on likes, travels, interactions and moods and inclusive of all materials, nationalities, trends, and time periods. Lucie Kaas take a novel approach to interior design and are anything but grey walls and minimalists.
View all products from Lucie Kaas here.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (2-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (2-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - Free
- UK Express Shipping £5.99 (1-2 Business Days / Order before 12 noon / Available unless noted on product page)
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.