Originally designed in 1960, Paul Anker Hansen's Owl has a mobile head that can be rotated to mimic the natural movements of the magnificent bird. The face carved to perfectly capture their natural curiosity and wisdom, these Owls are beautiful objects that are handmade in smoked oak. How can expressions and feelings be captured in an object? We admire these products by ArchitectMade that perfectly represent their namesakes. With Owl they have done it again! It is a real feat and the result is objects that will be treasured for generations to come. __________________________________________________________________________
Owl is handmade in smoked oak wood
Owl Large: 17cm high | Owl Small: 12cm high
ArchitectMade's products are designed with the precision of an architect and the vision of an artist.
They create timeless design icons drawn by some of the most acclaimed architects of all time. They search archives, museums and architectural drawings to uncover masterpieces that possess a timeless expression and quality that can be passed on for generations. As a testimony of elegant simplicity and subtle craftsmanship, ArchitectMade provides design icons that have been made to stand the test of time.
View all products from ArchitectMade here.
Note: Sale items are non-refundable.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - Free
- UK Next Working Day £6.95 (Place order by 1pm)
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- If you are shipping to an International address an automatic £20 will be applied at checkout. If the actual cost of shipping is less that this then we will refund the difference after the item has been dispatched.