Elton John Kokeshi Doll
Sir Elton John CBE is an English singer, songwriter, pianist, composer and all round absolute legend! Elton in Pink and Elton in white were released to coincide with his final tour 'Farewell Yellow Brick Road' as well as the biopic film 'Rocketman'. Elton USA is a celebration of his 1976 performance at London's Earls Court where he revealed this show stopper of an outift, which is still remembered and celebrated by fans all these decades later.
The dolls, from Scandinavian brand Lucie Kaas are a modern interpretation of the Japanese Kokeshi Doll; figures characterised by a large head and a simple body. Each represent a leading figure in the art & design world.
When we held these little people in our hands we were immediately impressed by their quality and charmed by the personality that each one conveys; they perfectly represent their namesakes and thus a talking point in any interior setting. A wonderful unique gift for someone special!
Elton is 14.5cm high and made from Superba wood.
He is designed by Sketch Inc. for Lucie Kaas
Lucie Kaas' design philosophy is not guided by stringent rules, strict colour pallets or a fixed set of geometric shapes. They take a novel approach to interior design and are anything but grey walls and minimalists.
View all products from Lucie Kaas here.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - Free
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- We are currently not shipping internationally due to unforseen Covid costs applied by couriers and Brexit related issues. Please check back in future or contact us directly should you wish for any items to be sent internationally.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Quick delivery and well packaged. Excellent quality item in a box. I’m highly delighted