Andy Kokeshi Doll
Andy Warhol (1928 - 1987) was an iconic American artist who was part of the pop art movement. He was famous for exploring popular culture in his work, using brands like Coca Cola and Campbell's Soup (which was one of his favourite things to eat). He had a shock of white hair and was usually seen wearing a lot of black, leather jackets and glasses or sunglasses.
These dolls from Scandinavian brand Lucie Kaas are a modern interpretation of the Japanese Kokeshi Doll; figures characterised by a large head and a simple body. This one would make a fabulous unique gift for any pop art fan!
When we held these little people in our hands we were immediately impressed by their quality and charmed by the personality that each one conveys; they perfectly represent their namesakes and make a talking point in any interior setting.
Andy is 14.5cm high and made from Superba wood.
He is designed by Sketch Inc. for Lucie Kaas
Lucie Kaas take a novel approach to interior design and are anything but grey walls and minimalists.
View all products from Lucie Kaas here.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (2-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (2-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - Free
- UK Express Shipping £5.99 (1-2 Business Days / Order before 12 noon / Available unless noted on product page)
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.