Anna Kokeshi Doll
Dame Anna Wintour (DBE) is a British-American journalist and editor. She has been editor-in-chief of American Vogue since 1988 and artistic director for Conde Nast, Vogue's publisher, since 2013. She is widely for her iconic pageboy haircut, dark glasses and frosty demeanor.
These dolls are a modern interpretation of the traditional Japanese Kokeshi Doll; figures characterised by a large head and a simple body. Anna looks like she means business and would make the perfect gift for any fashionista out there.
Anna is 14.5cm high | Made from Superba wood | Sketch Inc. for Lucie Kaas
Lucie Kaas take a novel approach to interior design and are anything but grey walls and minimalists.
View all products from Lucie Kaas here.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - Free
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- If you are shipping to an International address an automatic £20 will be applied at checkout. If the actual cost of shipping is less that this then we will refund the difference after the item has been dispatched.