Bird is the essence of Danish design. It is understated and beautifully designed. We just love it. Though simple in appearance, its clean lines create endless expressions by merely tilting its head in virtually any direction.
Bird was designed by Kristian Vedel in 1959. Every Bird is made with a unique passion and understanding of both product and material and the result is a timeless, design icon. __________________________________________________________________________
Bird (large) is 12cm high and handmade in natural oak.
ArchitectMade's products are designed with the precision of an architect and the vision of an artist.
They create timeless design icons drawn by some of the most acclaimed architects of all time. They search archives, museums and architectural drawings to uncover masterpieces that possess a timeless expression and quality that can be passed on for generations. As a testimony of elegant simplicity and subtle craftsmanship, ArchitectMade provides design icons that have been made to stand the test of time.
View all products from ArchitectMade here.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - Free
- UK Next Working Day £6.95 (Place order by 1pm)
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- If you are shipping to an International address an automatic £20 will be applied at checkout. If the actual cost of shipping is less that this then we will refund the difference after the item has been dispatched.