Bergamot, Juniper & Rose Geranium Soap
Aside from looking good enough to eat ( don't eat it! ) these fabulous soaps from Scottish based Dook of Edinburgh are packed full of good stuff. This one is for you if you prefer a calming scent. It is fresh and delicious with a touch of rose geranium to provide soft floral notes. It is calming and soothing, never overpowering.
This soap will leave your skin feeling cleansed, fresh and moisturised. When worked into a rich lather, this soap also works brilliantly as a shaving bar.
230g | 8 x 5.5 x 2.5 cm
Paraben Free | Palm Oil Free | Cruely Free | Vegan
Each batch is mixed and poured by hand using organic ingredients, essential oils and natural colours.
View our full Dook Collection here.
Organic Coconut Oil | Famous for its cleansing abilities, coconut oil is the special ingredient that enables a soap so salty to have a wonderful lather. This is what generates that smooth lotion-like foam.
Raw Organic Shea Butter | A wonderful mousturising ingredient, in its raw form it also contains vitamins A, E and F which are great for boosting skin health and minerals which are known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory qualities. A skin superfood.
Himalayan Salt | All Dook soaps have 50% of their weight made up but Himalayan pink salt. This incredible ingredient is packed full of skin loving trace minerals that are known for their detoxifying, exfoliating and rejuvenating skin support.
French Green Clay | A natrual skin decongestantand purifier. Green clay, also known as bentonite clay and montmorillonite, is brilliant for absorbing excess oils and removing impurities from your pores.
sodium cocoate (saponified coconut oil), sodium sheabutterate (saponified shea butter), sodium chloride (himalayan salt), aqua (water), glycerin, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) oil, juniperus communis (juniper) fruit oil, pelargonium gravaolens (geranium) oil, montmorillonite (french green clay), CI77891 (white mineral colourant), limonene,* linalool,* citronellol,* geraniol.*
* naturally occurring in essential oils
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - Free
- UK Next Working Day £6.95 (Place order by 1pm)
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- If you are shipping to an International address an automatic £20 will be applied at checkout. If the actual cost of shipping is less that this then we will refund the difference after the item has been dispatched.