Mandarin, Bergamot, Rosemary & Cedar Soap
Aside from looking good enough to eat ( don't eat it! ) these fabulous soaps from Scottish based Dook of Edinburgh are packed full of good stuff.
This is a fruity number, with herbal and rounded woody notes. Larger grain salts add a glamorous look to the soap and it is even saltier than the other Dook bars.
230g | 8 x 5.5 x 2.5 cm
Paraben Free | Palm Oil Free | Cruely Free | Vegan
Each batch is mixed and poured by hand using organic ingredients, essential oils and natural colours.
View our full Dook Collection here.
Organic Coconut Oil | Famous for its cleansing abilities, coconut oil is the special ingredient that enables a soap so salty to have a wonderful lather. This is what generates that smooth lotion-like foam.
Raw Organic Shea Butter | A wonderful mousturising ingredient, in its raw form it also contains vitamins A, E and F which are great for boosting skin health and minerals which are known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory qualities. A skin superfood.
Himalayan Salt | All Dook soaps have 50% of their weight made up but Himalayan pink salt. This incredible ingredient is packed full of skin loving trace minerals that are known for their detoxifying, exfoliating and rejuvenating skin support.
French Green Clay | A natural skin decongestant and purifier. Gleen clay, also known as bentonite clay and montmorillonite, is brilliant for absorbing excess oils and removing impurities from your pores.
sodium cocoate (saponified coconut oil), sodium sheabutterate (saponified shea butter), sodium chloride (himalayan salt), aqua (water), glycerin, rosemarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin) peel oil, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) oil, cedrus atlantica (cedar) wood oil, montmorillonite (french green clay), CI77891 (white mineral colourant), limonene*, linalool*.
*naturally occurring in essential oils
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - Free
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- We are currently not shipping internationally due to unforseen Covid costs applied by couriers and Brexit related issues. Please check back in future or contact us directly should you wish for any items to be sent internationally.