Essence of Ballet
Danish photographer Ingrid Bugge spent two years following the Royal Danish Ballet and got under the skin of the dancers. These beautiful images celebrate their challenges, victories and stories told through their elegant movements.
Note: Frame is not included. Frames are available to buy separately.
The sale of this poster will help Paper Collective to build a new school in Nepal. You can read more about the project here.
Poster Size: 50 × 70 cm
Paper Details: Offset printed on 250g photo quality paper (archival quality, FSC certified)
Produced in Denmark under the Swan certification system.
Copenhagen based Paper Collective bring together designers, artists and illustrators to create inspirational and iconic graphic prints and products while promoting great causes and charities. Each Paper Collective product is linked to a good cause somewhere in the world. They are currently building a school in Nepal.
View all Paper Collective products here.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (2-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (2-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - Free
- UK Express Shipping £5.99 (1-2 Business Days / Order before 12 noon / Available unless noted on product page)
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
Share this Product
More from this collection