Apple Wood Raw Incense
Haeckels have developed this incense from the knowledge that apple leaf oil is used in a range of medicines and aroma therapy oils to calm and relax and bring on a deeper and clearer sleep. When combined with apple wood the aroma is a natural blend of woody notes with green undertones which will clear and purify the air.
View our full collection from Haeckels here.
Important Notes: Apple Wood does not burn as traditional incense sticks or cones, it requires a very high heat to ignite and can then be used in a similar way to a smudge stick. We recommend igniting it from a fire or using matches carefully. A lighter will not ignite the wood due to it having a lower flame termperature.
Ideally rest the wood in an open flame and blow gently to fuel the glowing embers, place in the lid of the open tin or in a heat proof dish and position in the heart of your home to allow the fragrance to travel throughout the entire space. This will burn for 10-15 seconds and the smoke will distribute to fill your space with the aroma. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Green Apple – Fragrant Oils, Cedar of Lebanon
Haeckels is a natural fragrance and skincare brand based in Margate, UK with strong environmental credentials. This is a brand which was born from a love of the ocean and a belief that we can extract powerful anti-oxidants from seaweed, a natural resourse that is readily available and sustainable.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - Free
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- If you are shipping to an International address an automatic £20 will be applied at checkout. If the actual cost of shipping is less that this then we will refund the difference after the item has been dispatched.