Bog Myrtle Incense Cones
The scent of Bog Myrtle is a perfect winter fragrance or one when the weather is not quite playing ball! The aroma is comparable to that of cloves and is often used in flower bouquets due to its fragrant qualities which compliment other scents.
Locally harvested | Naturally scented | 17 Cones | Burning time 15 mins approx. with scent longevity 2-4 hours (in a medium size room)| Incense packaging is 100% biodegradable
Ingredients: Myrica Gale (Bog Myrtle) Oil
Haeckels are leading the way in the envirommental stakes by switching their packaging to a wonderful a material called mycelium which is 100% biodegradable. They are an inspiration to us all.
Directions for use: Light the end of the cone and burn for around 15 seconds blowing the ember until red hot, place in the heart of your home in either a hallway or a landing to allow the fragrant smoke to disperse. If you do not have a suitable heatproof surface for burning then utilise the vintage coin that is included in the package for this purpose.
These cones burn perfectly with the Haeckels Incense Burner.
View our full collection from Haeckels here.
Haeckels is a natural fragrance and skincare brand based in Margate, UK with strong environmental credentials. This is a brand which was born from a love of the ocean and a belief that we can extract powerful anti-oxidants from seaweed, a natural resourse that is readily available and sustainable.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - Free
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- If you are shipping to an International address an automatic £20 will be applied at checkout. If the actual cost of shipping is less that this then we will refund the difference after the item has been dispatched.