Juniper Incense Cones
Did you know that Juniper grows in the form of around 52 different species, each adapted to their changing conditions around the world. This is the coastal form which grows as a low, dense bush with bluish berries. Juniper berries are used in a variety of culinary dishes and of course for a distinct and beloved flavouring in Gin.
Locally harvested | Naturally scented | 17 Cones | Burning time 15 mins approx. with scent longevity 2-4 hours (in a medium size room) | Incense packaging is 100% biodegradable
Ingredients: Juniperus communis (Juniper) Wood Oil
Haeckels are leading the way in the envirommental stakes by switching their packaging to a wonderful a material called mycelium which is 100% biodegradable. They are an inspiration to us all.
Directions for use: Light the end of the cone and burn for around 15 seconds blowing the ember until red hot, place in the heart of your home in either a hallway or a landing to allow the fragrant smoke to disperse. If you do not have a suitable heatproof surface for burning then utilise the vintage coin that is included in the package for this purpose.
These cones burn perfectly with the Haeckels Incense Burner.
View our full collection from Haeckels here.
Haeckels is a natural fragrance and skincare brand based in Margate, UK with strong environmental credentials. This is a brand which was born from a love of the ocean and a belief that we can extract powerful anti-oxidants from seaweed, a natural resourse that is readily available and sustainable.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - Free
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- We are currently not shipping internationally due to unforseen Covid costs applied by couriers and Brexit related issues. Please check back in future or contact us directly should you wish for any items to be sent internationally.