Metabolism Boosting Seaweed Tea
We are such fans of Haeckels, their products are scientific ethical and sustainable. They are innovators in their field and will are leading the way in cleaning up the beauty industry. This metabolism boosting tea has a mild vegetal flavour with umami and a tiny hint of saltiness which compliments the elderflower, citrus and fennel notes.
Notes: This tea has a high content of iodine, which is necessary for the proper functioning of the thyroid glands which in turn is necessary to keep the cells and the metabolic rate healthy. Components of bladderwrack such as carotene, fucoidan, mannitol and bromine offer vital nutrients to bone and joint health.
The seaweed component in the tea also contains alginic acid which can help with good digestion while also containing Fucoidan which helps decrease the LDL or bad cholesterol while maintaining HDL or good cholesterol for good heart health.
Instructions for use: Add 2g of Haeckels seaweed tea (one teaspoon) into a strainer, add boiling water, leave to steep for 5 minutes and then enjoy! Take 2 cups a day (morning and evening) to feel the full benefits.
Ingredients: Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed), Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Flower, Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf.
View our full collection from Haeckels here.
Haeckels is a natural fragrance and skincare brand based in Margate, UK with strong environmental credentials. This is a brand which was born from a love of the ocean and a belief that we can extract powerful anti-oxidants from seaweed, a natural resourse that is readily available and sustainable.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - Free
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- We are currently not shipping internationally due to unforseen Covid costs applied by couriers and Brexit related issues. Please check back in future or contact us directly should you wish for any items to be sent internationally.