Sketchbook Abstracts 02
This image is an investigation into shape and colour, layering and softness. Where does one end and the other begin? We love the soft colours in this composition that is very typical of Swedish Artist Jonas Wagell.
Note: Frame is not included. A range of frames are available to buy separately.
The sale of this poster will help Paper Collective to build a new school in Nepal. You can read more about the project here.
Poster Size: 50 × 70 cm
Paper Details: Offset printed on 200g uncoated Munken Lynx paper (archival quality, FSC certified)
Produced in Denmark under the Swan certification system.
Copenhagen based Paper Collective bring together designers, artists and illustrators to create inspirational and iconic graphic prints and products while promoting great causes and charities.
View all Paper Collective products here.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (2-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (2-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - Free
- UK Express Shipping £5.99 (1-2 Business Days / Order before 12 noon / Available unless noted on product page)
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
Share this Product
More from this collection