String Bag | Black
Lets help rid the world of plastic. These string bags from British brand Turtle Bags were inspired by the very special Leatherback Turtle, a species who travel to British Waters looking for Jellyfish. Sadly the turtles mistake our discarded plastic bags for their favourite food. We can all do our bit to try to improve the situation.
These bags are made from organic cotton from natural or recycled materials. Certified under the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), this means no chemical pesticides or fertilisers are used in the production of the fabric and farmers must work under safe conditions with an agreed minimum wage.
You can view the full collection from Turtle Bags here.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (2-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (2-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - Free
- UK Express Shipping £5.99 (1-2 Business Days / Order before 12 noon / Available unless noted on product page)
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.