Panino Paper Bag
The modern way to store small things. The Panino is designed to hold your freshly baked bread or breadsticks, your keys in your entry space, your jewellery....whatever suits really. We absolutely love these bags; both stylish and versatile, they are made from a unique washable paper that is organic and natural - it feels like leather, washes like fabric and flattens for easy storage.
View all Uashmama paper bags here.
Panino Bag Dimensions: 23cm wide x 18cm high x 10.5cm deep
Each bag is handmade, dimensions can vary slightly.
Wash bag unrolled in warm water using a mild soap or detergent. We recommend washing the brighter colours separately, these colours are designed to fade. Hand wash only.
If you're using your Uashmama bag for herbs, plants or flowers be sure to use a small pot, vase or container. Do not pot directly into the product. This product is not waterproof, water will not hurt but they will leak so remember to use a plant tray.
100% washable, organic Eco-friendly material
The paper is made using a virgin fibre from cultivation and not deforestation
Uashmama (pronounced 'wash mama') is truly a family affair. Based in Montecatini just outside the walls of Lucca, Tuscany and selling globally, this remarkable Italian family have hit upon genius with their unique and innovative washable paper bags. The bags are designed and handcrafted in Tuscany.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (2-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (2-5 business days - unless otherwise stated) - Free
- UK Express Shipping £5.99 (1-2 Business Days / Order before 12 noon / Available unless noted on product page)
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.