Paper Bag | Silver
Looking to reduce waste and move toward a more sustainable lifestyle whilst maintaining a beautiful aesthetic? Then you need these bags in your life! Offering a multitude of uses they look fab holding anything from plant pots to makeup brushes right through to the bread on your kitchen table. We absolutely love them; both stylish and versatile, these bags are made from a unique washable paper that is organic and natural - it feels like leather, washes like fabric and flattens for easy storage.
View all Uashmama paper bags here.
Small Paper Bag Dimensions: 12cm wide x 12cm long x 25cm high
Medium Bag Dimensions: 18cm wide x 12.5cm long x 33cm high
Large Bag Dimensions: 21cm wide x 15cm long x 33cm high
All sizes are measured unrolled. The height can be rolled up or down to suit the contents. Each bag is handmade, dimensions can vary slightly.
Wash bag unrolled in warm water using a mild soap or detergent. We recommend washing the brighter colours separately, these colours are designed to fade. Hand wash only.
If you're using your Uashmama bag for herbs, plants or flowers be sure to use a small pot, vase or container. Do not pot directly into the product. This product is not waterproof, water will not hurt but they will leak so remember to use a plant tray.
100% washable, organic Eco-friendly material
The paper is made using a virgin fibre from cultivation and not deforestation
Uashmama (pronounced 'wash mama') is truly a family affair. Based in Montecatini just outside the walls of Lucca, Tuscany and selling globally, this remarkable Italian family have hit upon genius with their unique and innovative washable paper bags. The bags are designed and handcrafted in Tuscany.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - Free
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- If you are shipping to an International address an automatic £20 will be applied at checkout. If the actual cost of shipping is less that this then we will refund the difference after the item has been dispatched.