Coco Kokeshi Doll
This striking kokeshi doll is a fabulous depiction of Coco Chanel (1883-1971). She was a prolific French fashion designer who ruled over Parisian haute couture or almost six decades. Founder of the fashion house Chanel, her elegantly casual designs inspired women of fashion to abandon the complicated, uncomfortable clothes that were prevalent in 19th-century. Bring forth the Chanel suit, the quilted purse, costume jewelry and of course, the little black dress!
These dolls from Scandinavian brand Lucie Kaas are a modern interpretation of the Japanese Kokeshi Doll; figures characterised by a large head and a simple body. Each represent a leading figure in the art & design world.
When we held these little people in our hands we were immediately impressed by their quality and charmed by the personality that each one conveys; they perfectly represent their namesakes and thus a talking point in any interior setting.
Coco is 14.5cm high and made from Superba wood | Designed by Sketch Inc. for Lucie Kaas
Lucie Kaas collections go from north to south. Their design philosophy is not guided by stringent rules, strict colour pallets or a fixed set of geometric shapes. They take novel approach to interior design and are anything but grey walls and minimalists.
View all Lucie Kaas products here.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - Free
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- We are currently not shipping internationally due to unforseen Covid costs applied by couriers and Brexit related issues. Please check back in future or contact us directly should you wish for any items to be sent internationally.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Very pleased. Would recommend