George Kokeshi Doll
Update: You are all going crazy for George - a man in demand! A new shipment is due next week (w/c 29th Nov); if you would like to be notified when the stock is online please email email@example.com
George Michael (1963 - 2016). He was a creative force in life and dominated in the 80's as the frontman of Wham!....oh boy did we love them! He was a legendary British singer, songwriter and record producer.
These dolls from Scandinavian brand Lucie Kaas are a modern interpretation of the Japanese Kokeshi Doll; figures characterised by a large head and a simple body. Each represent a leading figure in the art & design world. This would make a fantastic unique gift or why not collect them all and imortalise all of your heroes!
When we held these little people in our hands we were immediately impressed by their quality and charmed by the personality that each one conveys; they perfectly represent their namesakes and thus a talking point in any interior setting.
Georgeis 14.5cm high | Made from Superba wood | Designed by Sketch Inc. for Lucie Kaas
Lucie Kaas take a novel approach to interior design and are anything but grey walls and minimalists. View all products from Lucie Kaas here.
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Under £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - £2.50
- UK Standard Shipping Orders Over £50 (1-5 business days unless otherwise stated) - Free
- Some items may have a slightly longer lead time. If this is the case it is always noted on the product page.
- Note. Your shipping options will also be displayed at checkout.
- We are currently not shipping internationally due to unforseen Covid costs applied by couriers and Brexit related issues. Please check back in future or contact us directly should you wish for any items to be sent internationally.
Share this Product
More from this collection